Effective: October 1, 2020
This policy explains what information we collect when you use JOHO, LLC’s (“JOHO”) sites, services, applications, products, and content (“Services”). It also discusses how we collect, use, store, and secure that information. Our goal is to comply with privacy law and respect your rights.
“Personal information” means information that is personally identifiable to a particular individual or legal entity, recorded in any medium including, but not limited to, electronic, paper, or voice recordings. It may include information such as name, address, email address, telephone number, demographic, preferences, and any other relevant information which is necessary to provide you with our products and services.
Examples of Personal Information may include:
- Customer or Prospect Information: Customer or potential customer’s name, email address, business address, company-related information, site registration details such as user name/password details.
- Event Attendee and/or Sponsor Information: Name, email address, business address, company- related information, and travel arrangements.
- Usage Information: Information collected from our Services, including pages visited and documents viewed and information about the browser, device or application you used to access the site. Some of this information is collected using cookies and related technologies.
Use of Personal Data
JOHO uses the data we collect to complete any business transaction or relationship and provide you with interactive experiences. Specifically, we use data to:
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- Improve and develop our products.
- Personalize our products and make recommendations.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
Protection of Personal Data
To protect Personal Information about you from unauthorized access and use, JOHO maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, and requires those to whom we disclose Personal Information (including our employees and service providers) to do the same. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing Personal Information.
Control Your Personal Data
You have the right to access, verify, and correct or amend all of the personal information collected by us and we believe that it is imperative that personal information be as accurate and complete as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. To access, verify, and correct or amend personal information, please contact us.
To file a complaint concerning the collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal information, please contact us. All complaints will be investigated as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation and the relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.
NDSU Research & Technology Park
1854 NDSU Research Circle North
Fargo, ND 58102